Our delightful sweet dumpling with durian fillings is able to satisfy your durian cravings. We use high quality ingredients with precise methods to produce a soft, chewy texture with an aromatic filling. It is also made using traditional methods.
– Fillings are made with real durian
– Smooth and creamy fillings
– Delightful chewy outer skin with strong aromatic fillings
1. Prepare any soup base to boil.
2. Gently drop the glutinous rice balls into the soup base.
3. Immediately use a slotted spoon or a pair of chopsticks to move the balls to prevent them from sticking to the bottom of the pot.
4. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until it floats, then serve warm.